Flashlight

The kids often ask for a flashlight when they are sent to bed and cannot sleep. Jay has lots of flashlights, all different sizes, and the kids love them. Last night JJ used his to read a book, I watched him shining it on everything in the room, looking closely at his hands and the pictures. Then I told him to lay down and go to sleep. Soon the flashlight was shining under his covers. I remember staying up late into the night reading with a flashlight, mostly Babysitters Club books, I read as many as I could get my hands on. There's nothing like a good book and a flashlight.

3 Input:

Flock of Lambs said...

Every kid loves the idea of flashlights all the time!!! So, I noticed on the side of your blog you had changed the pictures of "kids" numbers 1 - 3. There is a number 4 added ... anything you would like to confess?

joanie said...

I remember waking up and seeing you reading with a flash light under the covers and wanting to copy you!

Craziest Cottrell said...

Number 4 is Jay. He knows it, I think he maybe even gets a kick out of it. Kid number 4...

Where is Everybody?