I know that it is over; but, I have wanted to post this and have not gotten a chance. Believe it or not Christmas is a very busy time for us around this Crazy house!
So on the first Monday of the kids vacation we met up with my sister Megan and Kai, a friend of the kids from church, and went to the Aquarium in SF. It was VERY crowded. Not at all like when we went before. We were sitting in this area at feeding time and the fish all swam up to the top of the tank simultaneously, it was very beautiful. I am not sure that the kids noticed.


Then we went over to the Japanese Tea Garden. It was a wet day, it had rained during the night, and everything was covered in shiny water. It was very pretty. Kai is from Japan and he told us that he thought that the garden was fun but that it was old Japan. He seemed excited to have gone there. Although the kids went way too fast in here also. They were running most of the time that we were in there.

This is a bike rack in front of the De Young museum. The kids made good use of it as a tunnel.

Then on the drive out of the park we stopped at the Buffalo Paddock to see the buffalo. They were very far away and Megan had to convince the kids that they were acutally animals and not mounds of some kind of earth.
So on the first Monday of the kids vacation we met up with my sister Megan and Kai, a friend of the kids from church, and went to the Aquarium in SF. It was VERY crowded. Not at all like when we went before. We were sitting in this area at feeding time and the fish all swam up to the top of the tank simultaneously, it was very beautiful. I am not sure that the kids noticed.


Then we went over to the Japanese Tea Garden. It was a wet day, it had rained during the night, and everything was covered in shiny water. It was very pretty. Kai is from Japan and he told us that he thought that the garden was fun but that it was old Japan. He seemed excited to have gone there. Although the kids went way too fast in here also. They were running most of the time that we were in there.

This is a bike rack in front of the De Young museum. The kids made good use of it as a tunnel.

Then on the drive out of the park we stopped at the Buffalo Paddock to see the buffalo. They were very far away and Megan had to convince the kids that they were acutally animals and not mounds of some kind of earth.
Then we went to a park at 46th and Lincoln Way. It had swings and slides and sand. Any kids dream. I made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and the kids got sand in them I am sure.
Then we headed home.
I hope to go back to the aquarium for my birthday, I have a goal of seeing a planetarium show there. We'll see how it goes.
Then we headed home.
I hope to go back to the aquarium for my birthday, I have a goal of seeing a planetarium show there. We'll see how it goes.



1 Input:
I cant see I cant see! No pictures came up for me on this post! I guess I'll check back. ;(
Post a Comment