A week or so ago we went to lunch with Grandma C and Grammy. The kids got dessert. I think that these ice creams were almost as big as their heads!

Then the next day Jay and I took the kids to the park for some much needed playtime. I convinced Jay to go on the big slide. He thought it was fun. In this picture he looks almost as big as the slide, but don't be fooled. He is far from that.
And on that same occasion Chris went in a real swing for the first time. Here he is with Kaylee showing him the ropes. He was so happy in there he swang for what seemed like an hour without complaint.

Then the next day Jay and I took the kids to the park for some much needed playtime. I convinced Jay to go on the big slide. He thought it was fun. In this picture he looks almost as big as the slide, but don't be fooled. He is far from that.

And on that same occasion Chris went in a real swing for the first time. Here he is with Kaylee showing him the ropes. He was so happy in there he swang for what seemed like an hour without complaint.




2 Input:
It looks like Jay he is surfing the Slide!
That ice cream looks way yummy! Where is that?
Post a Comment