
Chris is really starting to get around. He was rocking back and forth for a couple of weeks and now he is moving forward. He is such a cute kid, but the sleeping through the night has ceased as of this week. Jay was in Reno all week and so Chris thought that it would be nice if he kept me company through the night at hour long intervals. He is so thoughtful. Last night was really my final straw. I don't know, maybe he is teething. None of our other kids had trouble sleeping because of that; but who knows. If you know me you know that I am the kid sleeping Nazi, and my kids sleep through the night on penalty of death! Okay, no death involved but definitely very grumpy parents in the morning if they don't sleep. 7-7 should be everyone's goal! So when Chris decided that he didn't want to sleep through the night this week it was really testing my resolve. How do I fix this you ask? Well I am heading out to the store to buy the overnight diapers for tonight. I will be putting rice cereal in his bottle tonight (sorry if that made you cringe) and he will be taking a low dose of infant tylenol around 9:00. I will also be having him change his schedule, he will be waking up from his late nap rather than sleeping from 8:30ish to whenever he decides to wake us up. He will be waking up around 9:00 and we will be putting him back to sleep around 10:00. I'll let you know if my multifaceted plan works out later.
In the meantime enjoy these cute Chris moments.





3 Input:
Malaki has the same penguin, ah... miles apart and yet they can still copy one another.
Man he is so cute! Probably not so much at 2 am but still
uper-cute!
Update here! Last night (Saturday) Chris finally slept through the night again. I had gotten him down to waking up only once (usually between three and four) but he finally slept all the way through last night. And yes, he is a lot cuter when I get a full 8 hours.
Post a Comment