Late Valentine

My sisters came over yesterday and helped me make Pizza and hung out with me and my three youngest kids. They are so sweet and long suffering, or is it me who is long suffering? I found these pictures when I was cleaning out a cupboard of photographs the other day. This is the Christmas before everyone got engaged and married (2002). So give them some slack since they were just babies then. Here is Joanie and Jerry, before Joanie engineered her way into Jerry's heart and the stylist in Jerry took over the household.

And Lauren and Nathan minus two kids and years of college obviously "in pursuit" of one another.


At the time Lauren forbade me from putting these pictures in a photo album I was working on for my mother. She said that it wasn't fair because who knew if they would still be dating in a year or more. Well, I should have just put them in anyway because six years later they are still here! Happy Valentines day guys.

And Megan, we miss you. We will have to make pizza when you get back from your tropical vacation, which by the way is really far better than pizza, no offense Jo.
Posted by Picasa

4 Input:

joanie said...

too cute! I know my hair looks weird, but i would love to have it super blond again! And since when do you listen to lauren anyway!

lauren said...

I'm glad you found those. I think everyone's hair is funny! I also love to remember the futon and faux stone wall... oh the days! We look so young!

Laura said...

I am so jealous of all your family togetherness. My sibs need to move here and make Whitney some cousins!

Miss Sue said...

but wheres the Pizza? ;)

Where is Everybody?