Life after Vacation...

Is a bit of a let down. The pile of laundry was HUGE! I know, T.M.I. We finally have recovered, I think, everything is put away and the house looks normal again (minus toys on every inch of the floor).

Chris is walking like crazy and also grabbing anything he can off the tops of tables and counters. Just in time for his first birthday, he is definitely our latest walker. Audrey at 7 1/2 months, JJ at 10 months, Kaylee at 10 months, and Chris at 11 months. Those crazy kids. I guess that they have learned early that if they want something done around here they are going to have to do it themselves.

Kaylee has been a little sick as of late, nothing too serious, but she hasn't been her regular spunky self. I am sure this is temporary.

JJ is gearing up for Kindergarten and will be heading to Pre-Kindergarten classes at Buri Buri in two weeks! He has been asking about Kindergarten ever since preschool started. "Is today Kindergarten Mom?"

Audrey is entertaining any sleepover offers that come her way and often inviting herself over for a slumber party. Look out Grandma's, Aunts, and Friends, Audrey is headed your way! Seriously she talked her way into three, THREE, sleepovers last week! Crazy.

We are excited for the fourth, but the weather man says that we have used up all of our sunny days here in the SF Bay Area, so sadly we will be entertaining in the fog. I hope he is wrong. Last year it was so foggy we couldn't even light our little safe-and-sane fireworks.


See that haze behind Megan and JJ, it was fog, so thick you can see it in the picture at night.

When we got back from our big vacation to everywhere that has normal summer weather it was cold and windy and the fog was rolling in. Why is it that people live here? Jay and I were not quite sure. For now though, we are enjoying the mid seventies "Heat Wave" that has been plaguing the Bay Area for over a week now.

3 Input:

jokirb said...

You are all invited for a sleepover whenever. Then you can enjoy our 108 weather.

Hanaike House said...

People live here because when everyone else is freezing in the winter, slipping on the ice, we can go to the beach. Remember, our best weather starts around September. So don't even think about leaving; our ward wouldn't be the same without your wonderful family.

Cassie said...

I always want a vacation after my vacation...you know some one to come in and put all our stuff away, do laundry and feed the children so I can sleep. I am glad you are back safe and sound.

Where is Everybody?