Copy That

I have been super busy, and consequently super tired. Not that anyone (except Sue) really even noticed that I took an almost two month hiatus. I have lost my camera cord, I know many of you can relate. And here I have so many things to talk about . . . first day of school, birthdays, weather, Chris climbing, Kaylee's dance class, our new little kitten. And it just keeps going.
So bear with me. I know it's tough. You need a crazy fix and so this is where you come. Well this place and this place also.

Thanks to my sister for this great idea to replace all of my absent pictures!

5 Input:

Cassie said...

I noticed your hiatus! And I missed you! Cute idea with all the picture-links.

Miss Sue said...

OKay that was way super cool, but seriously?! You couldnt find a different picture of me?! Seriuosly!! Glad your back anyways. ;P

joanie said...

brilliant

Craziest Cottrell said...

Sue- I was going to use the picture from your birthday when you went the the crab shack..."You must choose, but choose wisely" I told myself, and so yeah, I choose the super cute picture of you sporting your kids birthday bling, because that is how you are in my head, happy that your kids love you enough to make you super cute birthday bling!

Young Women said...

Where are you.....???

Where is Everybody?