Oldies but Goodies...

We recently rebooted our computer because it was having some crazy kink that was keeping me from being able to blog. It has taken the better part of the last two weeks to get my feet back on the ground as far as pictures, documents, and our extensive iTunes library (who uses CD's anymore anyway?). I was going through our old pictures and I came across July 2006. Audrey (4) and JJ(1 1/2). Here is a peek into the past that I thought was worth revisiting.

Jay instructs JJ on proper sparkler etiquitte.


Audrey and JJ stacking the extensive Baby Food jars that I had collected.


Audrey gives herself her first short haircut (I was so mad because she looked so cute).


And a beach day down near Santa Cruz.
Posted by Picasa

2 Input:

Flock of Lambs said...

HOW CUTE!!! Boy they are so small! Love Ya!

Cassie said...

I love looking back at old photos. I am so thankful for digital cameras! Even if I don't flip through the pictures that often. Your kids were and are adorable.

Where is Everybody?