Going, Going, Gone.


Well, I guess it is time for Chris to grow up. He was our only baby with so much hair when he was born it was actually visible to the naked eye. When JJ was a baby he had beautiful blonde ringlets and it was very painful to part with them. I had hoped that Chris would have this same beautiful hair also, but alas, he has been cursed with fine straight hair just like the girls. So yesterday we went to get hair cuts and when they asked how many we added Chris to the number.

Here is his last picture with his baby hair.



The first cut.


The last cuts.


And it's gone.
Posted by Picasa

4 Input:

lauren said...

What a cutie! You could totally do that cut yourself with clippers, just be brave!

BTW I love your new banner pictures and theme.

Flock of Lambs said...

I will charge you $0 next time and I will do it. The only fee is that you do NOT complain about the outcome ... and that is not a bad thing (I think Nate's hair turn out pretty good for the most part) I just make the disclaimer for children who move. Let me know! How can you mess up a 1 or a 0 all the way around?

Wiser Family said...

It's amazing how much older they look once their baby locks are all off. He is such a cute little guy! All your kids are just adorable.

It's nice to catch up on your family through your blog. We sure do miss SSF Ward. We are doing well. My pregnancy seems to be flying by this time around. And I'm tired. Very tired.

Miss Sue said...

I teared up I swear. poor baby. Mommy needs a hug for sure now. big boy chris is sure a handsome fella

Where is Everybody?