Jumping Lessons Take Two





















Chris is getting big. His hair cut has made him into a little man overnight. Maybe we (okay me) were keeping him a baby because he is the last one, and so his infancy is just that much more precious. I woke up to this noise in the living room on Saturday. It was the sound of Chris' childhood education beginning. It was really cute, and sad for me at the same time. Off with the hair and on with the show I guess.

3 Input:

Hanaike House said...

That video is absolutely adorable. What a happy thing to wake up to. I know what you mean about the last one. I feel the same way. With the older kids I was so excited when they did something new or moved on to the next stage, but with Luke, being my last child, it is bittersweet to see him get older and outgrow things.

jokirb said...

you think your kids are getting too old - what if your baby was 50???

Miss Sue said...

It was so ggod to see you again! Love the new look!! and Chrissy really is a little man all of a sudden. but still adorable!

Where is Everybody?