I know this post is late, but it is necessary. We had a lovely Christmas around here and it would be silly not to share it with my friends. Here is a simple list (although not all inclusive) of the things that I loved this Christmas.
Audrey playing the piano on Christmas day for the family, and that chocolate caramel cheesecake that Joanie made. Yum.

The cat enjoying Kaylee's gift from Santa (he attacked them when they tried to get him out).
The Christmas present aftermath, of which Chris is trying to make sense.
Looking in the stockings while it is still dark outside.
The kids performing the Nativity story at Grandma C's house on Christmas Eve.

Decorating gingerbread houses and giving them out to neighbors and friends.

Jay hanging Christmas lights.
Decorating the Christmas Tree and the house.


2 Input:
I just got our Christmas posts up today...but I back dated them so I could feel like I was more on top of things. I wish we were neighbors so I could get one of those awesome gingerbread houses!
Thank you for sharing your christmas it looks wonderful indeed.
Post a Comment