The Good Ear

This is a conversation that I have often with people, explaining my good ear, it just doesn't usually go like this. JJ said to me this morning,
JJ "Where were you last night?"
Me "I went to the PTA meeting."
JJ "No, After that."
Me "I went to the church to talk to the Relief Society President."
JJ "No, After that."
Me "I was here."
JJ "But I was calling you, and you didn't come."
Me "You were calling me?"
JJ "Yeah."
Me "When?"
JJ "In the night" (emphasis on the /N/ there) "I needed you to help me go to the Baphroom"
Me "Did Dad help you?"
JJ "Yeah. How come you didn't hear me?"
Me "I must have had my good ear on the pillow."
JJ "Oh."
Me "Did you know that I have a good ear and a bad ear?"
JJ "Yeah. Did you know that I have a good ear and a GOOD EAR!?"
Me "No, I didn't know that."
JJ "Well I do."
Me "Cool."
JJ "Yeah."

1 Input:

Miss Sue said...

I miss you. You and your ears!

Where is Everybody?