Dear Bath and Body Works


Your scents are so inviting. The aromas that keep my hands clean all day long are intoxicating...especially for Chris today!
He managed to pump more than half a bottle of your Cool Citrus Basil hand soap on my living room carpet in under a minute. I swear that kid was going for some kind of record!
"So now we can't even have nice soap around the house?" was a question that we asked. I need a few nice things. Life just isn't any fun when the only nice stuff I have is tucked away safely in a cupboard somewhere, in hopes that the kids won't seek and destroy.
"Someday", I tell myself. We can have nice things and a lovely scented soap in the bathroom.


P.S. This could totally be a competition on the show Minute to Win It. You must pump out the entire contents of the Bath and Body Works soap onto your mothers' carpet in under sixty seconds. Failure to do this may result in elimination.

1 Input:

Miss Sue said...

Love that show!! Love that Store!! I can only have the waonderful stuff in my bathroom. rotten boys!

Where is Everybody?