Don't Hate Me...

Sue, I was just missing you. And I know that you visit here often.
I went camping this weekend with my little Girl Scout Troop and all the families. We had a lot of fun. I had flash backs of all the years that I went camping as a young woman. My little camp out was nothing in comparisson to the fun we had with you around! I wasn't lucky enough to be in your nest when I was a first year, and I was soooooooooo jealous of those girls. But we became friends anyway. I think you have known me a lot longer than I have known you, but we have at least been friends for eighteen years, probably more. I am sure that if I called you right now (and you weren't busy) we would talk on the phone for more than an hour about everything and it would be like we were never an entire state apart and hadn't spoken since Thanksgiving.
I guess that you are wondering what brought all this on. Well, Jay started work today. A part time job. But very exciting still. I have had a friend around for a year now and when he left this morning I thought, "Well, what am I gonna do now." I miss you Sue. When you lived in Linda Mar remember just hanging out. Me, you, and mom. It was so fun. Me crashing your parties. Good Times.


Love you, Sue!
Posted by Picasa

1 Input:

Miss Sue said...

You big dork!! How could I be mad with so much love. I am so cryin right now. I love you!! yeah for Jay, yeah for you! why didnt you call? I miss you. When I really think about it, that is the hardest part about living here. No easy visits with you. why arent you here? I love you too Miss Leslee, you have always been so wonderfully you, and I have always thought that was amazing. I am so proud that you call me your friend. Truly an honor I hold up high. Love you!!

Where is Everybody?