Mother's Day!
This was such a great morning. Totally worth having four great kids. Despite what I sometimes might think, they have been so good and I love all of them! On Sunday morning the kids got up early and brought me toast and oatmeal in bed. Chris, JJ, and Kaylee promptly begged for bites and so I didn't actually eat any of it! The kids brought me cards that they had made. JJ's included a coupon that stated "I will kiss you all the time!" So cute!!!!!! Audrey wrote me a very sweet poem and put it in a GIANT envelope and a rose she bought at the flea market the day before and asked me not to look at. Kaylee gave me a used heart shaped eraser and then asked for it back. Chris brought me some recycling, but was so excited to give it to me how could I refuse! They wouldn't hold still so I could take their picture so this is the best I could do. Jay even brought me a bagel with creme cheese and gave me a piece of chocolate cake and a US Weekly magazine. He is awesome!
After church we headed over to my mom's for pizza. My sisters and I worked all day making crazy combinations of pizza that were all delicious. My favorites were: ham, bacon, dried peaches, vidalia onion, and green onion; bacon and tomato with crisp lettuce on top; and for dessert peanut butter and chocolate chip with toffee bits and a marshmallow creme drizzle. OH MY GOSH!!!!! We will never be satisfied with Round Table again. Thanks Joanie for all of your hard work!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you ladies out there! I hope you had a great day.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 Input:
well one of the best Moms ever! Had a wonderful Mothers Day. so I am happy! You so deserve it. Good on Jay. Love you!! (pizza sounds yum, what kind of crust did you use?)
Post a Comment