

I have decided that it is much easier to be a girl than it is to raise one. OH MY GOSH! Why is it so hard to go to sleep!!!! They are so sweet and fun, but as soon as they are asked to do something that they don't want to do they become an emotional lump of tears and screaming and I would even trade it for JJ's pouting lip and crossed arms any day!
These kids. I love them so much. But I have to say that I am not looking forward to the next twenty years of emotional lumpiness. Yuck.
Girls...
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Input:
Just be patient and hold your tongue, and you will be fine.
I Love Being A Girl!
The drama is mind boggling.
It's not that bad...yes, there is drama and the emotions that go along with that..the attitude, well you have to get used to it and just put them in their place...they will turn out just fine. Love having girls..
I just dont believe it. Your girls are just too too sweet for that. silly mommy.
Hey! It was so great to see you at the mall a couple of weeks ago. I cannot believe you and Jason are both going to school right now! Good luck getting through the last bit. I'll be checking for updates.
Where are you!? I miss my Babies! and you too. ;P
Post a Comment