This is what summer has been looking like as we go back and forth between South City and Pacifica on Sharp Park Road. Can you see the beautiful view of the Pacifica Pier? How about the remodel of Oceana Pool? What about the new houses behind Oceana? And that ocean is just gorgeous today.
Sometimes I feel like we need to escape this especially wet and very cold summer. Where to go? Somewhere hot and dry.
I have been running my heater for a month now. PG&E loves me.
My sister and brother-in-law are working on acquiring this house around the corner from me. I am really excited to have them so close to us. I had a dream the other night that Lauren called me up and told me in no uncertain terms that she wasn't going to buy that house; but rather, she was going to rent something in a much sunnier location and that was that. I was devastated. Good thing it was just a dream.
I can't wait for the real summer to start, you know, the one that runs from the end of September to the middle of October and then makes a reappearance while the kids are marching in their super warm Halloween costumes for the parade (which is almost a 1/4 of a mile at the kids school). So that everyone's make-up runs and they are shedding the extra bulk of witches hats and super hero capes as they make the half way point and by the time they get back to their classroom they look like the Wicked Witch of the West after she met up with Dorothy for the last time, and Mr. Incredible while he was in hiding.
Summer 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Input:
I've been dreaming that the sale falls through too! Scary!
That is like the cutest house ever! and with such great neighbors how could they go anywhere else?!
Post a Comment