I know that I missed the birthday post. I was really sick 4th of July weekend with Strep. And I have been so busy lately that posting has been the farthest thing from my mind.
Well anyway, here he is! The big TWO looks good on him. We are all trying to adjust so that we don't think he is a baby anymore. This is about when I had the next baby, and well...that isn't going to happen. So we are enjoying his quirky personality including his excitement, high pitch girly scream, and backwards hats and shoes. He has a lot to say; however, it is all in jibberish. I hope that we can find a reasonably priced jibberish interpreter soon or else we never will know what it is that he keeps repeating over and over again while pointing into the distance. For now our standard answer is, "Oh. Wow." and that seems to appease him.
Happy Birthday Chris!
He is so old!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Input:
Happy be-lated birthday Chris...Leslee he is such a cutie.
Post a Comment