Would anyone believe that I have a six year old? I know I don't. It's hard to believe that I am the parent and she is the kid since I feel so much like a kid still, especially when talking to my mother.
Anyway, Audrey's sixth birthday came and went. We rented a jumper and had them set it up in our nice long driveway on Friday afternoon. She had two friends come over, then when they left a neighbor came up, and then the whole family came by and we had pizza and cake. It was a lot of fun. JJ wants a jumper for his birthday now. I wonder if he will forget...
Well here are a few pictures from the festivities and a little video of the three girls on the slide. Enjoy!




Audrey is Six!
Monday, March 17, 2008 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Input:
it looks like your party was a big hit! Sorry we live in Texas...LOL
Post a Comment