More on JJ's Feet

Yesterday as I was helping JJ put on his socks he kicked his feet unexpectedly and in so doing sliced the side of my finger with his toenail! Gross!
Me: "JJ, your nails are too long and sharp, we need to clip them."
JJ: "No, I like them sharp!"
Me: "Why?"
JJ: "So I can cut things with them."
Me: "What kind of things are you cutting with your toenails?"
JJ: "Toilet paper, and real paper."
Me: "Why are you cutting toilet paper with your feet?"
JJ: "Because I like to."
Me: "Okay."

UPDATE: Jay woke up this morning and promptly cut all of JJ's fingernails and toenails. He claims to have cut them just two weeks ago. In so doing Jay has kept our toilet paper and real paper cut free for another two weeks.

1 Input:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I seem to always have problems signing into things~Jay and Zach are the same way about nails. With Zach it's the fingernails and toenails. We even have to clip them while he's asleep sometimes!~the New York Cottrell

Where is Everybody?