I find that as Audrey is starting to write things down she is revealing so much of what she is thinking. I think that this is very cute most of the time. I think that all kids are like this at this point. They just think and write cuteness all over their papers.

Audrey's friend Erika wrote this note to her last week when Audrey was sick and couldn't go out to play. Erika drew this darling picture of Audrey sick in bed and then continued to spread little kid cuteness on the inside of the card.
Audrey wrote this on her homework yesterday. Jay didn't find it as hysterical as I did, but I can see my mother saying, "She is just like you." I know that she wasn't trying to be a smart-alec but it just sounds like it in her answer for number one at the bottom.

Audrey's friend Erika wrote this note to her last week when Audrey was sick and couldn't go out to play. Erika drew this darling picture of Audrey sick in bed and then continued to spread little kid cuteness on the inside of the card.

Audrey wrote this on her homework yesterday. Jay didn't find it as hysterical as I did, but I can see my mother saying, "She is just like you." I know that she wasn't trying to be a smart-alec but it just sounds like it in her answer for number one at the bottom.




2 Input:
I love that Kid. I even like her mama ;)
That was really funny. :)
Post a Comment