Lego Master

JJ has really started to enjoy playing with Lego's. I love legos, and I am really excited about this new interest. We got the free subscription to the Lego Club Magazine and in it there are pictures of kids with things that they built out of Legos. I told him that if he wanted to build something I would take his picture like those kids. So here is a spaceship with a guy on it. One of many inventions since that conversation.

Posted by Picasa

3 Input:

Cassie said...

Wyatt is working on begoming a lego master too. I, however, do not love legos. I find them every where! And man do they hurt when you step on one in bare feet on the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

joanie said...

he looks so happy!

Miss Sue said...

too cute. you are so brave to have legos and liitle ones, not to mention you own bare footies! Ouch!

Where is Everybody?