Big Girls Don't Cry...

Audrey was unhappy with us the other day. She expressed it so nicely.

First there was crying...

And yelling...


Then she was mad because I was taking her picture...


Then she acted like I wasn't there.


I don't even know why she was throwing this fit. I am sure that it has something to do with some summer activity that didn't work out or something that she had cooked up that didn't get the okay signal from Jay or I. She is pretty good at throwing a fit. If you want a comparisson you can review Kaylee's fit from when she was one here.
Poor Audrey. It sure is tough to be a kid.
Posted by Picasa

2 Input:

Flock of Lambs said...

So good to know you document your kids fits. I guess that is good blackmail.

Miss Sue said...

I dont believe this is even Audrey. she is a perfect amazing kid and I want one of those. You need to stop playing with photshop!

Where is Everybody?