Jay and I escaped to a San Jose Earthquakes Soccer game on Saturday night. Erlene and Jill helped with the babysitting (thank you very much) and we were off.
The Earthquakes (ranked eighth in the western division) put on a good show playing against DC United (ranked second in the eastern division). They tied 2-2 in the end. The earthquakes scored a goal near the end where we were sitting and the next day Jay recorded the Soccer Report and we saw our little white heads in the corner of the stadium. I took two pictures with my cell phone but I couldn't get them to the computer for some reason.
When we got home Kaylee was still up. I think that she knows that poor Aunt Jill is not a hard-nosed-bedtime-stickler like Jay and I are. She was doing all kinds of cutsie things that would make any non-hard-nosed-bedtime-stickler melt. Poor Jill never had a chance.
Soccer Game
Thursday, July 30, 2009 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Input:
Post a Comment