Pre Kindergarten

Last week JJ started Pre Kingergarten. He says that he doesn't like it but he is happy and excited when he tells me about their day. I'm sure that the part that he doesn't like is going off to school while Audrey, Kaylee, and Chris stay home with Jay and I. Last week they reviewed colors and JJ had homework everyday. We have discovered that he doesn't really like coloring. I hope it is a passing phase because coloring is a requirement for homework assignments until well into third grade.

Here he is with Mrs. Long (left) and Mrs. Bingham. He told me that he didn't want to take the picture. But later in life he won't know because he is smiling so nicely here.


On the bench waiting for me to pick him up from school.


On the way home he likes to hold hands. I have to admit, before I had kids hand holding was strange to me. I hope that he will keep on holding my hand for years to come. He is such a sweet kid.

Next stop Kindergarten. School starts on Jays birthday! Lucky Jay, what a birthday present.
Posted by Picasa

3 Input:

Flock of Lambs said...

Way cute! I'm with you on the hand holding thing - but I love it now!!!

Megan said...

go jj!! so excited for you to be in school.

Miss Sue said...

Jimmy hates coloring too. weird. JJ's a stud. Jimmy liked his shirt in the picture by the way. ;)

Where is Everybody?