Eight is Great!






Audrey was baptized this weekend! She turned eight on Saturday. I can't believe that it has been eight years already!!!!!! We had a whirlwind of celebration in honor of this big birthday. Last Tuesday my mom and I took Audrey on an Eight Year Old Birthday trip (more on that in another post). Wednesday was a date at the Nail Salon with Aunt Jill for a Mani/Pedi. Friday Audrey went to the store early in the morning and helped me pick out some cupcakes to take to school. Friday evening we had a sleepover (lots of high pitched shrieking and giggling). Saturday she went out in the morning for an adventure and lunch with Aunt Megan. Saturday afternoon we headed up to the church for her baptism, which was very nice, Jay didn't miss a beat, both Grandma's gave very nice talks about being baptized and getting the Holy Ghost. Saturday night we went to my mom's house for dinner and visiting, followed by cake. Good times were had by all. Although a lot of people couldn't come we were glad that our family and friends were able to share this exciting event with us. Happy Birthday Audrey!

Thank you to Lauren for the pictures, would you believe that I didn't take any on Saturday! What kind of parent am I?

1 Input:

Miss Sue said...

eight years old already? how could that possibly be? Happy Birthday Audrey! You are so wonderfully sweet. What a special day/week for a special little girl.

Where is Everybody?