

So at the end of the week we were obviously exhausted,
but all of us very happy and surprisingly not at each others
throats. Audrey told us she wanted to stay at Disneyland
forever. We definitely had a great time meeting all kinds
of characters and going to shows and of course riding the rides.
We met up with Jay's cousin Jamie, she was so sweet with the
kids and lots of fun to talk to. We don't get to see her very
often because she doesn't make it to Hanford at the same
times as us. The kids loved hanging out with Jamie, seeing the
parades and riding the roller coasters and looking at the maps.
We also got to ride in the Captains room of the
Mark Twain (the paddle boat that goes around what used
to be called Tom Swayer Island but is now Pirate Island)
and the kids got to blow the horn and ring the bell, they loved it!
but all of us very happy and surprisingly not at each others
throats. Audrey told us she wanted to stay at Disneyland
forever. We definitely had a great time meeting all kinds
of characters and going to shows and of course riding the rides.
We met up with Jay's cousin Jamie, she was so sweet with the
kids and lots of fun to talk to. We don't get to see her very
often because she doesn't make it to Hanford at the same
times as us. The kids loved hanging out with Jamie, seeing the
parades and riding the roller coasters and looking at the maps.
We also got to ride in the Captains room of the
Mark Twain (the paddle boat that goes around what used
to be called Tom Swayer Island but is now Pirate Island)
and the kids got to blow the horn and ring the bell, they loved it!
Check out this video of the kids on the Tea Cups on the first day,
unfortunately just as I thought I couldn't take it anymore and
turned off the camera Audrey shouted, "I Love Disneyland!"
which was classic and would have been awful if I had asked her
to recreate it, so we will just have to have it in our memories.
unfortunately just as I thought I couldn't take it anymore and
turned off the camera Audrey shouted, "I Love Disneyland!"
which was classic and would have been awful if I had asked her
to recreate it, so we will just have to have it in our memories.
To see what Kaylee was doing all week check out my sisters blog.


1 Input:
it looks like you guys has a TON of fun! Olivia is so jealous! She asked me, when do I get to meet Ariel too? Mmmm....
Post a Comment