Open House and a Photography Class
Open House at Buri Buri Elementary was very fun. Audrey was a great tour guide. We looked at her classroom and all of the things that she has been doing this year, she showed us her favorite pictures from her writing journal and the plants that she grew in the past few weeks. We saw the cocoons of the future butterflies and the different play areas. Then we went down to the first grade classrooms and saw what the first graders were working on. It was all very fun and Audrey was so excited to have us come to her school. JJ wasn't so excited. He told us that he didn't want to go. I asked him if he could be my official photographer while we were there so that I wouldn't have to take any pictures. He agreed to that and after snapping one good picture of Audrey JJ took over and started taking pictures. I didn't put them all up because some of them are a little wacky, and you don't care about that. But I think that you get the idea from the pictures that I put up. A while ago I posted about perspective, and I think that this is the same idea about what we see and what JJ sees. He cut off everyones head and took pictures of the floor or too close, but that is what he sees. I only hope that when he becomes a famous photographer he gives us some credit for letting him start out so young!
Friday, May 23, 2008 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 Input:
Post a Comment