Yesterday JJ, Kaylee and I met Lauren, Karen and Grant at the San Francisco Zoo. JJ was pleased to practice his photography and so I have countless pictures of animals to share with you. Some of the pictures I took, but JJ is really getting pretty good. We had a lot of fun there and the kids were wiped out when we finally got to the car. I was disappointed that the new baby tigers were not out, but we will see them soon I am sure.
At the Zoo
Thursday, May 29, 2008 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 Input:
JJ is really good!!! Those are actually GREAT photos for being only 4!
JJ is actually only three! I wish he was four because he is so ready for Kindergarten in the fall, okay maybe not that ready, but definitely ready for something different in the fall.
Post a Comment