A Daisy No More


Audrey was in Daisy's this year. I think that girl scouts can be a lot of fun. I remember the short time that I was in girl scouts being lots of fun. This year there wasn't another parent volunteer and so much to Jay's dismay I took on the task so that Audrey could be in the program. We had five girls all together and they got along famously. Tuesday night was the end of year program when the girls "bridged" from being a daisy to a brownie. The girl scouts in my area have a little bridge that is supposed to be a golden gate bridge replica. It was cute, and the kids liked it.


Audrey in her Brownie vest.
Here the girls are singing the Brownie Smile song. Could I be any more pregnant?

All of the girls on the bridge.

0 Input:

Where is Everybody?