Take Notes...
This is what has been happening the last few weeks. Audrey had a Dentist Appointment, and JJ took this picture of Kaylee in the waiting room...she loves that cute little Teddy Bear.
There was a fire on San Bruno Mountain after a series of dry lightning storms set off thousands of fires in California, many of them are still not under control. Jay and I cannot remember San Bruno Mountain ever being on fire, this is the view from the other side of our street.

We went to the Bowling Alley, JJ looks so professional hanging out waiting for his ball. His little feet are crossed and he's just so casual.
We went to the zoo and saw the new baby Tigers. There are three of them and they are only a few months old; but, they were running around and pouncing on each other, it was really cute, Kaylee kept growling at them. That was worth the trip.


Speaking of Babies, we are still waiting for ours. Wednesday July 2nd is the official due date and I told JJ that I hoped that the baby wouldn't be late so that I could enjoy the fourth of July, it really is a fun holiday with the kids around. Also I told him that if the baby was born on the 4th of July we would have to name him Yankee Doodle, and I just am not up for that. So today is the last chance he has to be a June baby and from here on out it's July for us. Please let me know if you have any hot tips on how to get the baby out, no I won't try Castor Oil, but I have been walking like crazy. Hopefully my next post will be about our new addition! Wish us luck!



1 Input:
I think sleep brings on labor. Try that!
Post a Comment