The End of Kindergarten

Audrey had a class celebration this week, since Kindergarten is over! They got an opportunity to sing some of the songs that they have been learning about the letters and the sounds that they make. Here she is waiting with her class to start the program.

Grandma C came with us to the party, she was very impressed with the program and the classroom.
JJ took the pictures again, this time he got a little abstract and photographed his feet as well.

This is Audrey's teacher Ms. Chau. It was her first year teaching and she did a really good job! Yeah Ms. Chau!
Audrey is very proud of Ms. Chau. She spent the whole school year making her pictures and talking about how great she is and all of the things that she does in class. I wonder if every school year is going to be like that. This is the video of their short little program. After this we had cake and cookies. The kids definitely liked that part the best.

4 Input:

joanie said...

So cute, she is getting so old! I especially like the part in the middle of the movie when you are telling JJ and Kaylee to stop doing something.

Craziest Cottrell said...

those kids! There was a rope across the front of the adults to keep them from crossing over to the kids (not to keep the kids from crossing over to the adults) and Kaylee kept shaking it in front of everyones cameras! And then JJ was kicking me, he was mad because I was taking pictures, not him.

Cassie said...

Where can I buy Audrey's shirt in my size? I totally love it! I am glad you enjoyed the Kindergarten program in your new town...but still bummed Lorien and Audrey didn't get to go to school together. Congrats on one year down!

mockingbirdjc@yahoo.com said...

This is so cute! I had to laugh about the ants because we have them over here in New York too! It must be the year of the Ants!

Cute belly! Good luck with the pregnancy! Either you carry low or you're just about ready! It's so fun to watch your kids grow up on the blog.

Jennifer

Where is Everybody?