Good Food Fast


I know it doesn't look like much...since it's almost all gone! But this was fast and easy! I sprayed the bottom of my 9x12 pan with pam. Then I put four heads of garlic (sliced off the top so that it was open and flat) on the bottom of a pan along with some sprigs of fresh rosemary. Then salt and pepper the chicken breasts (bone in skin on-to stay moist) and placed them directly on top of the garlic. My chicken sort of rolled when I lifted the pan, so I rolled up some foil (as you can see) and made a more sturdy base for the chicken. Then I roasted it at 400 for 30 minutes (or until brown and cooked through). This would be delicious with my sisters garlic potatoes (recipe here).

4 Input:

lauren said...

yum! Did you eat the garlic too?

Craziest Cottrell said...

You could eat the garlic, spread on toast or something, that would be good.

Miss Sue said...

okay that even looks good. I have to work on that, you know taste good and looks good too!

Craziest Cottrell said...

I forgot, oil the chicken breasts, then salt and pepper. (not a lot of oil, just a little.)

Where is Everybody?