So awhile ago I posted about funny things that kids do when they are sleeping. Kaylee has now joined the fray. Since we moved her into the bottom bunk and out of the crib she has been having trouble taking naps. So when evening rolls around she is way more than ready to go to bed very early. The other day we found her like this...
And then just a few days ago we found her like this when Jay and I were going to bed (around 11:00pm)...
To see the pictures of the other kids funny sleeping habits check out this post and this post.
Funny Sleeper (2)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Input:
That's hilarious. Somebody sent me a whole email full of these kind of pictures a while ago... I'm so amazed by kids who can sleep like that because Whitney will neverever sleep anywhere but her bed.
Post a Comment