Things I love About JJ

These are mostly conversations...

This morning he came running into the living room.
"MOM"
"What?"
"Did you know babies could FART!?"
laughter..."Why, what happened?"
"Chris was in his crib and he FARTED! And I was right there!"
"WOW!"

Yesterday JJ carried a gift wrap roll (just the cardboard part) around all day. He called it "The Other JJ." He took it to Audrey's school and insisted that she give it a hug goodbye. He took it to His school, but I had him leave it in the car. He walked around with it all afternoon and when he went to sleep it was there in his bed sharing his pillow.





2 Input:

lauren said...

He reminds me a little of Grant in that baby picture. He seems so grown up now!

Megan said...

i love that jj likes to make everyone laugh

i love that jj loves his sisters and especially his brother

i love that jj likes to play sports

i love that jj is a good friend.

i love that jj is helpful

Where is Everybody?