Jay's Back

Jay was in Texas this weekend for my nephew's blessing day. We got him back yesterday and he took a lot of great pictures. My favorites were of the plane and from the window of the plane. Here are a few memorable photos.


This is the Grand Canyon!!!

Here are some memorable moments from his trip to Texas.

Jay and his sister Lisa hanging out .Tomas pushing Olivia and Logan around the Angeli's pool.

Olivia trying on the big kids flippers.
Kari (looking gorgeous) on the blessing day holding Malaki.
The dinner after the blessing at Lisa's house.

3 Input:

Miss Sue said...

what a special day!! Kari does look great! I can't believ she just had a baby!

Miss Sue said...

Hey! I forgot to mention Jay is looking pretty hot in his pics as well, I guess being a loving hubby and Daddy is working of him.

Laura said...

Leslee! Michele said you wanted to stop by when we were in town- that would've been fun to see you! I decided to Google you and I guess I found ya. :o) Do you have Facebook?

Where is Everybody?