Audrey is doing Gymnastics! Last night was her last class and so I went and recorded some of her moves. I think that she has her cartwheels down; but, her handstands need a lot of work (at least she is not the only one- watch the girl to her left). Keep trying Audrey!
Gymnasts All over the world... Look Out!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Input:
Ouch! Does it concern you how her body bends? When she does her handstand, she looks as if she is creased in the middle (under her ribs and her hips) - they look like she is going to separate! Ouch Audrey, but hey, great job!
I couldn't stop watching the girl next to her! She cracked me up. Just about there Audrey! :)
I know, my Mom and I were watching her and we were laughing so hard, the two girls were just so funny! I had to tell my Mom to stop laughing so I could take the video. I took like five video's and these were the only ones where I wasn't shaking the camera because I was laughing so hard!
Post a Comment