So long ago...

This week my sister posted a picture of our oldest child on her blog from long ago. I had forgotten what a cute little kid she was, because now she is all grown up. I was inspired to find a few of my favorite photos of her from that time when JJ was just new. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.



Posted by Picasa

4 Input:

Miss Sue said...

I am dying! that princess one is way too cute!

lauren said...

She's so cute! Love the crown!

Megan said...

that picture of me is awful but the pictures of audrey are so cute. i have them in my little picture frames. can't believe everyone has grown up so much.

Wiser Family said...

that's the audrey I remember! you don't realize how much they grow until you look at old pictures. she is quite the lady now.

Where is Everybody?