Potty Training...Ugh.

That is what I have to say after almost a month of potty training. Kaylee, normally very compliant (especially when it comes to dancing and eating) has been happy to go to the bathroom but does not want to go. When my sister Lauren was potty training Karen I told her, don't even bother until she is three. Three is the magic age. And yet I thought that I could do it when Kaylee was not quite three in hopes of her attending some sort of class this fall. After today Jay and I have had it. No more messy pants to clean, no more arguing. She can just potty train herself when she is an adult. No, I'm kidding. We will just have to try again. I mean, in all honesty. Audrey and JJ were more interested in the "prizes" than Kaylee was. Everytime Kaylee went to the bathroom Audrey would say, "Can she get a prize?!" In hopes that she could "encourage" Kaylee to pick any one item from the prize box. I know I used a lot of "quotations." But, isn't that what potty training is all about? Don't ask me what I mean by that. I really don't know.

0 Input:

Where is Everybody?