4th of July


Well the 4th came and went and we still don't have a new baby in our house. I have to admit I am slightly disappointed, mostly because I am still pregnant and only a little because I won't get to call him Yankee Doodle.
For the 4th of July this year we went over to my mothers house and celebrated with my sisters and their families, where we celebrated my nephew Dean's first birthday, ate great food and enjoyed a lovely fireworks display.
It was extremely foggy here and the fireworks went off in a dense dark wetness that was unlike any previous 4th of July. Of course this week we are supposed to have a heat wave here including 100 degree temperatures and very little wind. I am really excited!(NOT)

Well back to the 4th, we had lots of fun with snakes, and pop its in the afternoon and then several safe and sane fireworks in the night. We were treated to a massive illegal fireworks display by the neighbors who set off the rocket type fireworks.

I would also just like to make a quick plug for digital cameras, if anyone reading this has yet to purchase one let me just tell you of all of they joys that they enable, including taking massive amounts of pictures of the same thing without care of how much the film costs or how little film you have. A perfect example of this is the slide show below...the kids are so hard to take a good picture of and since they don't all look at once the slide show was so much better! Yeah digital camera!!! (p.s. watch JJ as he changes his frown to a grin after inserting the end of the flagpole into his nose...and then how hard Audrey works to corral the little kids, what would she do without those long legs!)

0 Input:

Where is Everybody?