Okay, does it make me a bad mom if I don't blog on my oldest daughters birthday because I was soooooooooooooo busy? I hope not. We have really had a few crazy days around here. But, on Friday Audrey turned SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!! I know, I can't believe it either. She got a new haircut, although this picture doesn't really do it justice. It looks really cute with a little clip in it. She picked it out on her own, by the way, no influence from outside sources.

For her birthday this year we had a luau. Well, sort of. She invited some friends over and they made Lei's and decorated purple Lava Lava'a and learned a hula dance called "Lovely Hula Hands" from a wonderful friend of mine. The party was a hit! Audrey's friends loved it and most importantly Audrey had a blast!

For her birthday this year we had a luau. Well, sort of. She invited some friends over and they made Lei's and decorated purple Lava Lava'a and learned a hula dance called "Lovely Hula Hands" from a wonderful friend of mine. The party was a hit! Audrey's friends loved it and most importantly Audrey had a blast!






4 Input:
Happy Birthday Audrey....sorry we couldn't make it, it looks like it was a blast!
You have the best parties. What are those leis made out of?
The leis are made out of yarn, pieces of plastic drinking straws, and silk crafting flowers.
7!?! Are you kidding? Ugh! I'm getting old. Happy Birthday cutie pie! Love the birthday theme. once again, you get the funniest mom award!
Post a Comment