Audrey has started taking Chris out of the Crib in the morning. I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand it really is a favor to me because it means that I don't have to hop out of bed as soon as he starts babbling. On the other hand, it drives Jay and I crazy that she is picking him up all the time. She acts like he is a toy just for her, bringing him over here and over there, and never really letting him play. The other morning I came into Audrey and Chris' room after I had gotten all ready and this is what I found. I love those kids.





2 Input:
Hey, that's what my room looks like too.... and JJ is the same size at Tomas (or just about).. ha ha :)
I remember all of us piled into mom's bed sunday mornings. It was always fun until someone (aka mom) got serious and had to get up and get ready for the day.
Post a Comment