Happy St. Patricks Day!

Okay, so I am way behind. First with Audrey's birthday, and now with St. Patricks Day. But I couldn't post the St. Patricks Day post before I mentioned Audrey's birthday and yesterday I couldn't post at all because I was so busy. So here it is. The St. Patricks Day post. Chris had this totally cute photo shoot (a.k.a. "Grab my camera, the baby is doing something cute!") with one of the kids Leprechaun hats from the dollar section in Target.

Here he figured out where the hat goes.


Here he figured out that I was taking a picture with a cool electronic flashing thing that he wanted.


Here he takes off the hat and next lunges for the cool electronic flashing thing (lunging not pictured here). He is so cute!
Posted by Picasa

1 Input:

Miss Sue said...

yep! he's a keeper alright!

Where is Everybody?