Yesterday we went to the SF Zoo with Lauren. The Gorilla's had a new little baby and he was A-DOR-A-BLE! Jay came with us and we were glad for the extra adult.

Here Jay and Chris were looking into the Gorilla Exhibit.

Here Jay and Chris were looking into the Gorilla Exhibit.

The Grizzly bears were wrestling in the shallow pond right by the window. We have never seen them in the water! I guess it was just too hot for them.

The kids were so glad that we let them climb on the lion statues. Usually I am a stick-in-the-mud and I refuse to let them over there. Audrey and JJ are too big for that sort of thing in my opinion. But the little kids aren't and Grant and Karen haven't gotten to do that yet I believe. This is the first time that Grant and Chris have played together without Grant pushing Chris and saying "No." I think that they are on their way to being good friends.




1 Input:
Awe, I miss your family! Thanks for a fun zoo post--I haven't ventured up to the zoo since the tiger escape. We will have to go soon.
Post a Comment