Look Ma! No Hands!

Yesterday at Jay's Mom's house Kaylee was the queen of the power wheels. I remember when I was a kid watching the commercials for the powerwheels and wishing that I had one, it would be so cool to drive around in a perfect sized car! But alas, it was not in the cards for me; or any of my sisters or my friends or any of my sisters friends, so I did not ever get the opportunity to drive a miniature electric car. Last month Gayle, Jays sister, sent down a well loved power wheels that her youngest no longer had use for. All of the kids rode around in it, but Kaylee loved it the most. She got so comfortable in it she started driving with no hands! It was so funny. And when we told her it was time to get out and opened the car door she would slam the door shut so that she was still inside. It's a good thing that the car only goes about .0005 miles an hour or else she would have been long gone!

2 Input:

Mendoza's said...

it's starting already...just wait until she's 16!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! Look! She is one with the car! I love it!

Where is Everybody?