I don't find it necessary to watch my five year old when she is taking a bath because, well she's five. But I do watch my one year old when she is in the bath. I just want to say that up front, make it very clear that I do pay attention to my kids when they are in water. Last night, Wednesday, Audrey was the last one to take a bath, Kaylee was first, JJ second. Both of the younger kids were already dry and dressed when Audrey was in the bath. I hear Audrey saying, "Hi Kay Kay, no, no NO!" and then "MOM." It all happened so fast, I mean like less than thirty seconds. We all got a pretty good laugh out of it but I think that Kaylee benefited the most, Jay said that Kaylee always did want to be the last one out of the bath.
Sneaky
Thursday, January 10, 2008 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Input:
Sneaky is right!
Just like her mother!
that's fantastic!
Water baby!
Post a Comment