For my birthday this year Jay said he would make me a cake. Last year I didn't get a cake on my birthday and so this year Jay promised that he would make me a cake. When he came home from work on Wednesday he took out a cake mix and started working, measuring, mixing etc. I had an appointment and so I had to go but when I got home this was on the table...
I asked him if he needed to take it to work, and he said, "No, I was using it to measure the cake pans so I would know how long to cook the cake for."
And just so you all know the chocolate cake was delicious, I might just ask him to make it more often!
A Man in the Kitchen
Friday, January 25, 2008 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Input:
what a man!
Happy birthday!
Ha! I love it. That is pretty resourceful, I dont know if Will would seek a measuring tape out to figure out the size of cake pans. I am lovin' your blog!!!
Post a Comment