False Labor


Last night I was in early labor for six hours and at midnight the contractions stopped completely. If you know about how labor works this is very annoying, if you don't know about how labor works, let me tell you how annoying this is. I went to sleep after 1:00am, too anxious and frustrated to fall asleep any sooner even though the contractions stopped at 12:15. This morning when Jay's alarm for work went off he sat up in bed and said, "Is that alarm to call the hospital?" To which I replied, "NO, that's so you can go to work!" He was a little confused. After he left I fell asleep for a few more minutes and had a dream that I took all the kids to Disneyland without Jay. There weren't any lines; but, the rides kept stopping in the middle and we would have to get off and walk on these weird long staircases. I guess that my subconscious is telling me that I will never get to the end of this ride.

1 Input:

Flock of Lambs said...

So I guess that means you will be at Stamp Club tonight??? Ha ha!!

Where is Everybody?