JJ and Kaylee come running into Audrey's room when the door was shut.
Audrey says through her tears, "THE SIGN SAYS PLEASE KNOCK!"
I say "JJ and Kaylee cannot read."
Jay says, "You, me and mom are the only ones who can read the sign."
Audrey says, "All I want is for people to knock."
Jay says, "Why do you need the door closed anyway? We don't need closed doors in our house."
Audrey says, "I just want it to be quiet."
Jay, completely dumbfounded, pauses for a minute and then says, "Oh, well that's a good reason." and closes the door.
The Privacy Act
Monday, July 28, 2008 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Input:
I love that little girl! She has had her own beat.
Leslee, she is your daughter through and through. I think you even had me knocking on the door when we shared the room.
You have been tagged! Check out my blog for what to do!
Post a Comment