Fire Works

Well our newest addition came in on a yin and yang of sorts...his birthday both the lucky 7 and the unlucky 13 were also his birth weight! He was born at 12:30 am exactly on Sunday morning. I am glad that I am not pregnant any more and we are all glad that he has finally joined our family and that he is healthy and safe. Here are a few pictures of us getting to know Christopher Warren, our baby only one day old in these pictures.







Here is a video of him waking up on Tuesday after an afternoon nap.



For a few more pictures check out my sisters blog here.

6 Input:

Miss Sue said...

Finally!! I have been checking and checking everyday! He is beautiful truly. You look so good, poor Jay looked tired though.:) Congratulations to you all. Just beautiful.

joanie said...

Wow, he is so handsome! And i love the little whimper. Does Kaylee approve?

Addicted to Paleo said...

What a cutie! Congrats on joining us families of 6 with our lucky 2 girls/ 2 boys! Isn't it fantastic? Glad mama and baby are well!

Wiser Family said...

Leslie- He is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!

Angie said...

He is so cute, can't wait to hold him when we get back home.

Congrats.

Cassie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. What a sweet boy.

Where is Everybody?